Laurier Homes is the reputable builder delivering High Point Urban Towns to the Historic Downtown Richmond Hill. They know how important it is to build a quality home in the right location. Since 1976, they have been doing just that in communities across the GTA including Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Richmond Hill, Scarborough and Markham.
- High Point Urban Towns is in the heart of downtown Richmond Hill at Arnold Crescent and Elizabeth Street South.
- This optimal location gives you access to delicious restaurants, major retailers at Hillcrest Mall, surrounding plazas and boutiques only a short walk or drive away.
- Richmond Hill Centre for Performing Arts, Richmond Hill Library, Mackenzie Health Richmond Hill Hospital are all within the neighborhood.
- Easy travel to downtown Toronto with access to the nearby GO, York Transit stops and access to Hwy 404 and Hwy 400.
About the Project:
- This project consists of 3 blocks with a total of 88 suites combined amongst the 3 townhouse blocks.
- High Point has 3 collections: Garden, Urban and High Point depending on the level and type of suite.
- The Garden and Urban Collection are single storey suites that are characterized as “Thru” suites, which run the width of the building.
- The High Point Collection are 2 storey suites with a roof top terrace and are characterized as “Back to Back” suites.
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bedrooms plus den or office space and 3 Bedroom options are available.
- Each suite has a Terrace/Balcony depending on the layout and location of the suite.
- Suite sizes range from 876 sq.ft to 1512 sq.ft, a variety of sizes.
- Resident and visitor underground secure parking.
- Resident bicycle storage within the parking garage. Visitor bicycle storage above grade.
Tentative Occupancy is scheduled for 2022.
"We do not represent the builder, we represent you."