Laurier Homes is the reputable builder delivering High Point Urban Towns to the Historic Downtown Richmond Hill. They know how important it is to build a quality home in the right location. Since 1976, they have been doing just that in communities across the GTA including Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Richmond Hill, Scarborough and Markham.
- High Point Urban Towns is in the heart of downtown Richmond Hill at Arnold Crescent and Elizabeth Street South.
- This optimal location gives you access to delicious restaurants, major retailers at Hillcrest Mall, surrounding plazas and boutiques only a short walk or drive away.
- Richmond Hill Centre for Performing Arts, Richmond Hill Library, Mackenzie Health Richmond Hill Hospital are all within the neighborhood.
- Easy travel to downtown Toronto with access to the nearby GO, York Transit stops and access to Hwy 404 and Hwy 400.
About the Project:
- This project consists of 3 blocks with a total of 88 suites combined amongst the 3 townhouse blocks.
- High Point has 3 collections: Garden, Urban and High Point depending on the level and type of suite.
- The Garden and Urban Collection are single storey suites that are characterized as “Thru” suites, which run the width of the building.
- The High Point Collection are 2 storey suites with a roof top terrace and are characterized as “Back to Back” suites.
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bedrooms plus den or office space and 3 Bedroom options are available.
- Each suite has a Terrace/Balcony depending on the layout and location of the suite.
- Suite sizes range from 876 sq.ft to 1512 sq.ft, a variety of sizes.
- Resident and visitor underground secure parking.
- Resident bicycle storage within the parking garage. Visitor bicycle storage above grade.
Tentative Occupancy is scheduled for 2022.
"We do not represent the builder, we represent you."
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty