A PLACE OF POSSIBILITY
- Backing onto the Niagara Escarpment, the millhouse is surrounded by milton's array of conservation areas, trails, and golf courses.
- the millhouse is walking distance to over 17 shops and restaurants in Milton's pedestrian- friendly downtown core.
- the millhouse is just 7- minutes from the future milton education village (MEV). a 400-acre joint post-secondary campus.
- milton is one of canada's top ten fastest growing areas, with its population expected to more than double over the next 30 years.
- located within the toronto- waterloo innovation corridor, milton is the second- largest technology cluster in north america.
- only 10 minutes to oakville, and an easy commute to toronto.
parking included with purchase
locker included with purchase
- $8,000 for 1 bed
- $11,000 for 2 bed and larger
Capped Parkland Levies at $2,500
Permission to Lease during Occupancy
suite-$0.64 psf/month (excludes hydro & water)
$58.83 plus hst/Month
$5000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
2% in 90 days
2% in 180 days
2% in 210 days
2% in 350 days
2% in 540 days
5% on the occupancy date
international deposit structure:
10% on singing
5% in 30 Days
5% in 90 Days
10% in 365 Days
5% in 540 Days
property taxes will be applicable and payable as per the town of milton's prescribed rates at time of Occupancy
"We do not represent the builder, we represent you."
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty